Thanks For Viewing

Falling Character

Sunday 2 March 2014

recommendation

I have two websites to recommended today to help with acnl qr codes and generally acnl
the first website I am going to recommend which I am sure I have recommended before is acnlletsplay.blogspot.com - on this website I know I can trust the creator because I know them in real life and I know they are fond of the game. This website is good for simple well known qr codes and also tips and tricks to help your time on acnl. Unfortunately, the owner of the website has been unable to post regularly but it's still worth checking it out.
The second website I'm going to recommend is mocha-cocoavillage.tumblr - this website is general use as well but I use it for it amazing qr codes worth a look.

Check these amazing websites above for amazing tips and tricks to acnl!
Keep crossing!
-Animal Crosser

No comments:

Post a Comment